07 January 2013

jet setter







Before Sun Country is no longer my official airlines I’d like to share a most recent adventure.

One night I was sitting around work and I got to thinking. I bet New York City is beautiful this time of year. With all the window displays, festive storefronts, the rink Rockefeller Center… then it hit me. I SHOULD FLY TO NEW YORK FOR THE DAY. I phoned my friend Leni and a few days later we boarded a sun country flight at 7:00 a.m. headed to JFK. When we landed and before we hit the streets I realized I had misplaced my phone. [that’s another story… fast forward]

With my phone in my hand we took a train to the city walked a few blocks and then found our happy selves at Rockefeller Center. We had 15 minutes to lace up our skates before they opened. It was like a scene out of a movie. I think we only spent a fraction of the time actually skating and the other taking pictures of each other on skates. I looked amazing out on the ice! It was such a fun experience and once pictures had been taken, and facebook had been updated we were on our way.

We did another photo shoot in Times Square before retreating to Starbucks for a bit of relaxation. [after all we were on vacation] Leni worked on her 2012 year in review and I signed Christmas cards. Now you must be thinking who jumps on a plain to fly to NYC just to sit in a coffee shop and write out Christmas cards. Well that’s easy… The rich and DREW & Leni!

After that we headed to 5th Avenue and then over to the Empire State Building and back once more to see Times Square at night. I’ve been there many times, and always find “the glow” simple beautiful!

Then it was back on the train and to the airport where I listened to a bit more of Tina Fey’s audio book. Who knew I also love iBooks?
Then I picked up a snow globe for the boyfriend [I should have bought two] and boarded the aircraft. What a day in New York City!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

What's up to all, the contents present at this web page are in fact awesome for people experience, well, keep up the nice work fellows.

Visit my weblog: steinzeit ernährung

Anonymous said...

Wow, wonderful blog structure! How lengthy have you been
running a blog for? you made blogging look easy.
The entire glance of your site is fantastic, let alone the content material!


Also visit my page lenkmatte fliegen lernen

Anonymous said...

buy valium 10mg valium equal 1 mg xanax - buy roche valium online uk

Anonymous said...

Highly descriptive blog, I loved that a lot. Will there be a part
2?

my web blog :: online airplane games

Anonymous said...

It's an remarkable article for all the internet people; they will take benefit from it I am sure.

my homepage ... airplane simulator game

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.chaussuresjordannike.fr/]chaussures Jordan pas cher[/url]
an individual's address history can help an employer search criminal court records
Have you ever wondered how to make those cool stop motion movies you see on TV, within the movies or on Youtube such as Coraline, Gumby or Wallace and Gromit? Or those really funny and cute LEGO脗庐 brickfilms? Well this article provides you with some very helpful tips and insights to the world of stop motion. Sometimes stop motion is known as stop frame or even stop go animation but we'll call it stop motion for the purposes of this short article. Stop motion is not difficult which is not as time consuming as you may think, so long as you get organised and plan a little ahead, you can aquire a very convincing and entertaining mini movie completed in no time..


[url=http://www.shinesunglass.com/]Cheap Oakley Sunglasses[/url]
ask the questions you have on singulair and fatigue
Best school in India An assembly of librarians commanded by Melville Dewey conceived the American Library Association in 1876 with the up to date American library movement in the later area of the 19th years. At the primary stage of development, the libraries made up of just a little quantity of books and a school librarian nominated like a clerk. The primary purpose for which a college library has arrived into being is to provide a wide scope of possibilities to the scholars to learn.

[url=http://www.chaussuresjordannike.fr/]nike jordan spiz'ike[/url]
[url=http://www.picknewera.com/]wholesale new era hats[/url]
[url=http://www.shinesunglass.com/]Cheap Oakley Sunglasses[/url]

Anonymous said...

tramadol online cod buy tramadol 100mg online - buy tramadol with mastercard

Anonymous said...

http://www.achildsplace.org/banners/tramadolonline/#7111 buy tramadol no prescription - buy tramadol onlineno prescription cod

Anonymous said...

Nice response in return of this difficulty with real arguments and
explaining the whole thing on the topic of that.

Feel free to surf to my blog post: appliance repair Riverview contractors

Anonymous said...

where i can buy cytotec online - buy cytotec in malaysia - cytotec to buy

Anonymous said...

where to buy tramadolonline where to buy tramadolonline - buy tramadolno prescription

Anonymous said...

buy lipitor generic online or seroquel online buy or abilify 2mg online

Anonymous said...

order ambien no prescription order ambien online is it legal - buy ambien cr 12.5

Anonymous said...

Today, I went to the beach with my children. I found a
sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and
screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to tell someone!


Also visit my web blog ... infoludek

Anonymous said...

how to buy ambien online buy ambien online canada - order ambien online overnight