22 November 2012

thankful thursdays



I am thankful for the friends I have who have shaped me into the person I am today and grateful for the family who inspires me.

I am thankful to be a hero, gymnast, and uncle to Katarina & Gabe. I’m grateful for fruit snacks, play-doh, and hopscotch.

I’m thankful for cold noises, long walks, and London the wonder dog!

I am grateful for the many jobs I have that allow me to live the life I live.

I'm thankful for kisses that mean something and lives that do too.

There is a lot to be thankful & grateful for this Thanksgiving and throughout the year.

I raise me glass to you, my faithful blog reads. What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

Kristin Kraabel said...

You!

My two-cents on nothing important. said...

Every morning when I rise...front porch times...mexican pizza and margaritas...laughter...hugs...purring of my cat.