16 October 2012

vote no this november


I’m not one for being political or forcing my opinion down others throats, but after careful thinking I understand that voting NO on the marriage amendment is not a political issue, but rather a human rights one!

If you know me at all, then you know I have trouble ordering off a menu. So much trouble the idea of finding the one person I want to spend the rest of my life with seems rather daunting! That aside, I’d like myself and everyone else in America to have the same rights, privileges, and trials as married people do.

Please take the time this NOvember to vote NO. If you are not convinced by me that is understandable, feel free to learn more at Minnesotans United for All Families.

2 comments:

Kristin Kraabel said...

I love the picture and love sharing dinners with you. Great post bestie!

Kristin Kraabel said...

I love the picture and love sharing dinners with you. Great post bestie!